Sold6920 BLUEBONNET BLVD BATON ROUGE, LA 70810
- ±4,086 SF | ±1 ACRE
- Prime, hard corner site on Bluebonnet Blvd (48,598 daily traffic)
- Ideal for retail use with drive-thru, Zoned C-AB-2
- Prominent, high-visibility location with 32′ pylon sign pole
- Near Mall of LA, Perkins Rowe, Baton Rouge General, Renaissance Hotel
- This prime, standalone retail site is at the hard corner of Bluebonnet Blvd and Anselmo Lane adjacent to the RenaissanceBaton Rouge Hotel.
- This stretch of Bluebonnet Blvd between Interstate 10 and Perkins Road is one of the busiest corridors in Baton Rouge andis home to some of the largest and most successful developments in the city including the Mall of Louisiana, Baton RougeGeneral Hospital, the Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel, and Perkins Rowe Shopping Center.
- The subject property is ±0.65 miles south of I-10 and ±0.6 miles north of Perkins Road. Anselmo Lane (adjacent to thesubject property) is a connection to Essen Lane, home of the Baton Rouge Health District.
- Formerly used as a bank branch, the ±4,086 SF structure is configured with a large lobby / retail space, off ices, restrooms,kitchenette, and a 6-lane drive thru.
- The property is approximately 1 acre in size and has access points from Anselmo Lane and southbound Bluebonnet Blvd.The existing parking lot can accommodate approximately 25-30 vehicles, with more space available in the rear if the drive-thru is reconfigured.
- A 32 foot pylon pole for signage is existing at the corner of the property. The building is already equipped with security andIT infrastructure, and 20 tons of HVAC is existing (1 ton / ±204 SF).
- Property is zoned C-AB-2 (Commercial Alcoholic Beverage) which permits many commercial uses including those sellingalcohol on premises.
- Off ered for lease or build-to-suit
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|Average age (Male)||33.8||34.5||34.0|
|Average age (Female)||41.5||40.2||38.6|
Households and Income
|1 Mile||3 Miles||5 Miles|
|# of persons per HH||2.3||2.3||2.4|
|Average HH income||$80,258||$86,147||$83,176|
|Average house value||$207,448||$275,661||$293,343|
C-AB-2 (COMMERCIAL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE)
Many commercial uses allowed including retail, drive-thrus, off ice, banks, medical clinics, institutional, religious,hotel/motel, microbrewery/microdistillery, live/work, personal service, restaurant, theater, some residential.
This district permits bars and lounges as well as businesses involved in the sale or serving of alcoholic beverages forconsumption on the premises.
Full use regulations can be reviewed here: https://www.brla.gov/DocumentCenter/View/2271/Chapter-9—Use-Regulations-PDF